Who we are?
- Peterhead Energy Hub is a one-stop-shop when it comes to decommissioning. Several of our members have come together to provide a full range of services based out of Peterhead.
- The group can draw on its members’ expertise and experience.
- Peterhead Energy Hub’s members have extensive combined multi-industry skills.
- Peterhead Energy Hub offers an integrated, end to end approach to decommissioning.
- Peterhead Energy Hub provides an environmentally focussed and sustainable decommissioning solution.
- Peterhead is the most easterly deep water port in Scotland.
- Close proximity to the central and northern North Sea sectors.
- Close proximity to all onshore services required for decommissioning.
- Peterhead Port has a successful 40 year track record in the oil and gas industry.
- The Port of Peterhead has unfettered access.
- South Base: Capable of accommodating small piece packages weighing up to 400 tonnes. The site has a working area measuring 850m2 and is suitable for dismantling equipment from field upgrade and regeneration projects.
- Smith Quay: Designed to accommodate medium-size modules and equipment weighing up to 2,500 tonnes (skidded) or 500 tonnes (crane lift). The site has a 16,000m2 working area and the quay boasts a water depth of 10m.
- Future development: In the longer term, as the market develops, further investment is planned to allow large piece packages weighing up to 20,000 tonnes to be decommissioned in Peterhead. There are also plans for a decommissioning pad at the ASCO North Base.
- Project and facilities management
- Offshore and onshore logistics
- Integrated environmental management
- Offer Subsea Excavation Services at early stages of decommissioning projects
- Fluids handling
- Heavy lift and freight management
- Demolition, dismantling and soft-stripping
- Equipment refurbishment and sales
- Waste management and recycling
For all your small to medium sized decommissioning needs, contact Peterhead Energy Hub Today!